Fixed Fee Bankruptcy Service
The first query that our clients have is how much is going bankrupt going to cost.
With this in mind we have prepared a fixed fee bankruptcy package which applies in 90% of cases.
Our fixed fee bankruptcy service includes an initial assessment to ascertain if your circumstances are suitable for bankruptcy, the insolvency practitioners fees, court fees, legal fees and VAT at an all inclusive cost.
For further details fill in the assessment form for your bankruptcy information pack or phone us for more information
How our Bankruptcy Service Works
- Contact us today for a phone assessment
- Receive a confidential suitability assessment
- Set up meeting for initial paperwork and explain procedures and process
If you are considering bankruptcy or an insolvency arrangement we would be delighted to meet you to discuss your case and we hold monthly clinics in Donegal, Dublin and Galway.
Why Choose Us?
- First Class Professional Service
- Highly Experienced
- Excellent Results
- Quality Representation
- Trusted Advice
- Regulated by the Law Society of Ireland
- Insured for conduct of legal business
For advice on bankruptcy and our fixed fee packages, fill in our contact form or phone our legal team today on 01 531 3494 or 074 91 29110.